Stream online Liverpool v Milan UEFA Champions League

Competition: Milan - Liverpool live


http://live.welcome.bet/2159842s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2159842s954

Inter - Real match overview, prediction&tips
Inter has currently - 0, has a chance of 1st (39%), has a chance of 2nd (43%), has a chance of 3rd (16%), has a good chance of round of 16 (82%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (16%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
Real has currently - 0, has a good chance of 1st (54%), has a chance of 2nd (35%), has a small chance of 3rd (11%), has a good chance of round of 16 (88%), has a chance of qtrs (47%), has a chance of semis (24%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
Inter in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
Real is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
Last 6 head-to-head matches Inter won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 7-12.
Including matches at home between the teams Inter won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 0-8.Brugge - PSG match overview, prediction&tips
Brugge has currently - 0, has a very small chance of 1st (
Inter - Real match overview, prediction&tips Inter en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4). Real en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 6 head-to-head matches Inter ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 7-12. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Inter ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 0-8.Brugge - PSG match overview, prediction&tips Brugge en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). PSG en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5). En este partido, el PSG es el claro favorito.El pasado 2 head-to-head matches Brugge ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 0-6. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Brugge ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-5.Man City - RB Leipzig match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, el Man City es el claro favorito. Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.
Inter - Real match overview, prediction&tips Heimmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form. Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 6 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-12. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-8.Brugge - PSG match overview, prediction&tips Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Gastmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 5). In diesem Spiel ist PSG der klare Favorit.Letzte 2 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-6. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-5.Man City - RB Leipzig match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Man City der klare Favorit. Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.
Inter - Real match overview, prediction&tips Inter в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4). Real в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Inter выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 4, разница голов 7-12. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Inter выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 3, разница голов 0-8.Brugge - PSG match overview, prediction&tips Brugge в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). PSG в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5). В этом матче PSG является несомненным фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Brugge выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 0-6. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Brugge выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-5.Man City - RB Leipzig match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче Man City является несомненным фаворитом. В последнее время команды между собой не играли.
Inter - Real match overview, prediction&tips Inter в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4). Real в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 6 главата до главата мачове Inter спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 7-12. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Inter спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 0-8.Brugge - PSG match overview, prediction&tips Brugge в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). PSG в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5). В този мач, PSG е категоричен фаворит.Последните 2 главата до главата мачове Brugge спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 0-6. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Brugge спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-5.Man City - RB Leipzig match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора играят хаотично. В този мач, Man City е категоричен фаворит. Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.